We wish to inform you that the “European Regulation 2016/679 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data” (hereafter “GDPR”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects with respect to the processing of personal data.
Ahuadesign di Costieri Ivan, as “owner” of the treatment, pursuant to art. 13 of the GDPR, therefore, provides you with the following information:
- CATEGORIES OF DATA: Ahuadesign of Costieri Ivan will treat the following types of personal data:
- Data collected automatically:
the computer systems at the base of this website detect, during their normal functioning, some data (the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols) potentially associated with identifiable users.
The collected data includes the IP addresses of the devices used by the users connecting to the site, the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the operating system, the browser and the IT environment used by the user.
These data are processed, for the time strictly necessary, for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the site and to check its regular operation. The provision of such data is mandatory as it is directly connected to the web browsing experience.
- Data provided voluntarily by the user.
This data can be conferred through the voluntary and explicit sending of emails to the addresses indicated on the pages of this site. These operations do not require consent.
On the contrary, specific summary information will be shown or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request (form). The user must therefore explicitly consent to the use of the data reported in these forms in order to send the request, which will result in the subsequent acquisition of the address and data of the sender, necessary to respond to the communications sent and / or provide the requested service.
- Data collected automatically:
- SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA: The personal data that Ahuadesign di Costieri Ivan will hold are collected directly by the interested party when completing the contact form / e-mail.
- CONTACT DETAILS OF THE D.P.O .: pursuant to art. 37, first paragraph, of the GDPR, Ahuadesign of Costieri Ivan is not obliged to establish a D.P.
- HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT: The holder of the treatment is Ahuadesign of Costieri Ivan Head Offices Via Litoranea, 258, 61037 Mondolfo (PU), Italy – P.Iva 02041900412 – Tel. 331 4169936 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS: The processing of your data, has as its legal basis its consent and is made for the following purposes:
– Improve the web browsing experience;
– send training, informational and commercial communications in response to specific requests sent by mail / form;
– proceed with the subscription to the newsletter (in the presence of explicit consent);
– Evaluate user behavior and change the content offer proposition according to their behavior (cookies).
- RECIPIENTS OF DATA: Within the limits relevant to the processing purposes indicated, your data may be communicated to partners, consulting companies, private companies, appointed by the Data Controller. Your data will not be disseminated in any way. The persons in charge of the processing in office are indicated in the Privacy Document, which is updated on a regular basis.
- TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD: the data collected will not be transferred abroad.
- PERIOD OF CONSERVATION: The data collected will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed (“conservation limitation principle”, art.5, GDPR) or according to the deadlines set by law . The verification of the obsolescence of the data stored in relation to the purposes for which they were collected is carried out periodically.
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY: The data subject is always entitled to request the Data Controller to access your data, correct or cancel it, limit the processing or the possibility of objecting to the processing, requesting data portability, revoke the consent to the processing by relying on these and other rights provided by the GDPR through a simple communication to the Data Controller. The data subject can also lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- OBLIGATORY OR LESS DATA: We inform you that the provision of data is for some optional fields and for others (indicated by an asterisk) mandatory and failure to provide the mandatory data does not allow the submission of the form.
- OBLIGATORY OF CONSENT: The provision of consent to data processing through a special check is optional, but essential to proceed with the submission of the form.
- DATA PROCESSING METHOD: The personal data you have provided will form the object of processing operations in compliance with the aforementioned regulations and the confidentiality obligations that inspire the activity of the Data Controller. The data will be processed both with computer tools and on paper and on any other type of appropriate support, in compliance with appropriate technical and organizational security measures provided for by the GDPR.